PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here’s a look at what will be open and what will be closed in Port Chester on Thursday, Christmas Day, a federal holiday.
- Port Chester public schools and all school offices will be closed.
- Village Hall and all village offices will be closed.
- All post offices will be closed.
- The Port Chester-Rye Brook Library will be closed.
- Most banks will be closed.
- All courts and state and federal government offices will be closed.
Check with individual restaurants and retail outlets for any special holiday hours on Thursday.
Metro-North Railroad will run on a special holiday schedule. Click here for train times .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.