PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester this week:
- A pair of snowstorms closed schools in Port Chester twice in one week and made a mess of travel throughout Westchester County.
- Port Chester's Don Bosco Community Center is celebrating the opening of its new computer media center.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced that the New York State Police Department will begin using social media in an effort to catch wanted suspects in Westchester County and across the state as part of "Warrant Wednesday."
- Former Rye resident, Major League Baseball Hall-of-Fame player and New York Mets announcer Ralph Kiner died Thursday. He was 91.
- A sports camp run by former NFL quarterback Jay Fiedler and his family is being sued by a Westchester teen after he was allegedly sexually abused by a counselor at the camp in Sullivan County .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.