PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- If you and your guests still can't agree on how to spend Thanksgiving Day, Sonora Restaurant is offering two more options -- "dine in" or "to go."
The Latin restaurant, part of Chef Rafael Palomino's empire of eateries, will be open Thanksgiving Day from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m., offering a special three-course dinner for $38 per person ($22 per person for those under 12). Reservations suggested.
Among the dine-in choices:
- Fall Lobster Pumpkin Bisque with Canela croutons
- Crispy Duck and Cranberry Empanadas served with a cranberry-lime sauce
- Roasted Turkey served with a chorizo and corn stuffing
- Pan Seared Chia Coated Salmon
- Quinoa Potato Gnocchi with Mushrooms and Asparagus in a Shallot, Sherry, Chardonnay Sauce
Desserts include Chocolate Cake, Pumpkin Dulce de Leche Cheesecake and Sweet Potato Bread Pudding.
The restaurant's “Thanksgiving To Go” package feeds 10 to 12 with a vegetarian option. Pricing starts at $325. Orders can be picked up between noon and 2 p.m. Thanksgiving Day. Delivery service is available for an extra fee of $40.
All holiday take out orders must be placed by Thursday Nov. 20. For more details, contact Sonora Restaurant,179 Rectory St, 914-933-0200, www.sonorarestaurant.net.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.