PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pace University football head coach Andrew Rondeau has announced his first recruiting class since joining the Setters in January.
Rondeau and his staff have signed 31 incoming recruits so far this offseason who will energize his first season at the helm of the Pace Football program.
"On behalf of the entire Pace Football coaching staff, I am pleased to announce our 2014 signing class," said Coach Rondeau.
"We currently have 31 young men committed to play football for Pace starting this fall. Our recruiting class covers seven different states including 11 signees from our home state of New York."
"Other states represented are New Jersey (eight), California (four), Virginia (two), Massachusetts (three), Florida (two) and Pennsylvania (one). We cannot wait to begin working with these excellent student athletes this fall. Be sure to stay posted to Pace Athletics website as we continue to add to our signing class. Go Pace."
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 2 Snow Likely In Port Chester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Karen Gail Roth Hodge, 57, Of Port Chester, Owned Jewelry Company
- 4 Teenager Killed In Crash Near Port Chester High School Mourned By Hundreds
- 5 Port Chester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday