PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pace University men's and women's basketball players recorded career highs in the teams' games against Southern Connecticut State Owls on Wednesday, Feb. 19.
For the women's team, freshman Kirsten Dodge had career-highs with 18 points and 12 rebounds and led the Setters to their second win in their last three games as they topped the Southern Connecticut State Owls 70-60.
Additionally, Dodge shot 9-for-16 from the field.
Smith tallied 22 of his points in the second half. He hit four three-pointers and went 9-for-13 overall.
The Setters will be in action again on Saturday, Feb. 22 when the teams travel to Garden City to take on Adelphi at 3:30 p.m.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site In Port Chester Moves Forward
- 2 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 5 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate