PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pace Athletics Department and Student Athletic Advisory Committee will host its first career-building program, “Career Super Panel” on Tuesday, March 11, at 6:30 p.m. in the VIP Room of the Goldstein Health and Fitness Center on the Pleasantville campus.
A group of distinguished athletics alumni in the fields of business, criminal justice/public service and education will be in attendance to discuss their career paths, the value of their Pace education and what they look for in potential employees.
For the second half hour of the program, student-athletes will be placed in rooms based on career concentration in order to learn what each industry looks for in new hires, how to maximize being a student-athlete, resume and interview tips as well as other industry specific information.
There will be a networking session accompanied by refreshments at the end of the program.
To view a list of alumni that will be in attendance, click here.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 2 Duran Duran Rocks Capitol Theater In Port Chester
- 3 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery
- 4 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 5 Paving Work Closing Mill Street Bridge Between Greenwich-Port Chester