NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Running back Ray Rice of the Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens will attend a victory rally Saturday morning in New Rochelle honoring the city's hometown hero.
The rally is slated for 10:30 a.m. on the front steps of City Hall, 515 North Ave., and residents are invited to show their support and wear purple for pride.
“So many residents of New Rochelle are eager to demonstrate their admiration for Ray’s accomplishments," Mayor Noam Bramson said in a statement. "This community rally will be an opportunity for us all to offer our congratulations to our hometown hero.”
- 1 Astorino Details $25M Deal With New Manager Of Rye Playland
- 2 Port Chester Schools Report Low Rate Of Students Opting Out
- 3 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 4 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester
- 5 Astorino Announces Agreement For Private Manager To Take Over Playland