VALHALLA, N.Y. -- Westchester Community College will hold its annual spring Open House on Tuesday, May 21 from 4-7 p.m. on the school's main campus at 75 Grasslands Road in Valhalla.
The event will include a tour of the 218-acre campus including the newly renovated and expanded Student Center Building and the Gateway Center, the first county-owned “green” building.
Representatives from Admissions, Financial Aid, the Career and Transfer Center, Counseling, and Academic Advisement will meet with high school juniors, seniors, and their parents. Current college students considering transfer to Westchester Community College are also invited to attend.
The event, which attracts hundreds of individuals, will include representatives from more than 60 of the college’s associate degree and certificate programs. They will answer questions about the institution’s many academic options. Also, current students will meet with prospective students.
The focus of the Open House will be on information regarding programs leading to careers and transfer to four-year universities. As Westchester County’s largest college, Westchester Community College offers a full range of academic programs with courses offered days, evenings, weekends, and online.
For information, phone 914-606-6929 or visit the college website at www.sunywcc.edu/openhouse.
- 1 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 2 Port Chester Businesses Support 'No Pay No Way' Campaign, Combat Wage Theft
- 3 Port Chester Burglary Suspect Convicted After Settling Suit With Village
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Maria Chiappetta, 63, Of Port Chester, Homemaker