The honorees include seniors Jacqueline DeMarco of Eastchester, Maggie Evans of Old Greenwich, Erika Hantho of Greenwich, Grace Jordan of Riverside, Conn., Katie Rogan of Port Chester and Ellen Rote of Larchmont.
“We are proud of our talented student-athletes, who distinguish themselves on the playing field while excelling in the classroom,” said Amy Pare, director of athletics. “Tremendous discipline and dedication are required to achieve such a feat.”
The National Academic Squad recognizes senior field hockey players from around the country who have excelled academically. Players are nominated by their coaches. Each one must be a senior member of the varsity squad and have a cumulative grade point average of 3.5 through the first quarter of the school year.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Frank Sniadack, 91, Of Port Chester, Physical Education Teacher, Head Coach
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester