RYE BROOK, N.Y. -- Kyle D. Hollander, a Rye Brook resident, took part in an off-campus internship this spring through SUNY Oswego's Experience-Based Education program.
As a senior majoring in wellness management, he interned with Stability Fitness in Oswego.
The Experience-Based Education program at Oswego places students in internships and career awareness opportunities that allow them to earn college credits while garnering valuable life experience.
Last year, more than 1,000 Oswego students took part in experiential learning while working at hundreds of businesses, nonprofit agencies and government offices, not counting the hundreds of student-teachers working in area schools.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Port Chester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Port Chester Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Port Chester