RYE BROOK, N.Y. -- Kyle D. Hollander, a Rye Brook resident, took part in an off-campus internship this spring through SUNY Oswego's Experience-Based Education program.
As a senior majoring in wellness management, he interned with Stability Fitness in Oswego.
The Experience-Based Education program at Oswego places students in internships and career awareness opportunities that allow them to earn college credits while garnering valuable life experience.
Last year, more than 1,000 Oswego students took part in experiential learning while working at hundreds of businesses, nonprofit agencies and government offices, not counting the hundreds of student-teachers working in area schools.
- 1 Teenager Killed In Crash Near Port Chester High School Mourned By Hundreds
- 2 Port Chester Crash Victim Remains In Hospital
- 3 Port Chester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 5 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle