RYE BROOK, N.Y. -- Kyle D. Hollander, a Rye Brook resident, took part in an off-campus internship this spring through SUNY Oswego's Experience-Based Education program.
As a senior majoring in wellness management, he interned with Stability Fitness in Oswego.
The Experience-Based Education program at Oswego places students in internships and career awareness opportunities that allow them to earn college credits while garnering valuable life experience.
Last year, more than 1,000 Oswego students took part in experiential learning while working at hundreds of businesses, nonprofit agencies and government offices, not counting the hundreds of student-teachers working in area schools.
- 1 Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack Near Port Chester Border
- 2 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Port Chester Saturday
- 3 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 4 Snow Could Return To Port Chester For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed