RYE BROOK, N.Y. -- Kyle D. Hollander, a Rye Brook resident, took part in an off-campus internship this spring through SUNY Oswego's Experience-Based Education program.
As a senior majoring in wellness management, he interned with Stability Fitness in Oswego.
The Experience-Based Education program at Oswego places students in internships and career awareness opportunities that allow them to earn college credits while garnering valuable life experience.
Last year, more than 1,000 Oswego students took part in experiential learning while working at hundreds of businesses, nonprofit agencies and government offices, not counting the hundreds of student-teachers working in area schools.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 IRS Warns Port Chester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Port Chester Man Faces Illegal Jobless Aid Charges
- 5 Westchester Bank Manager Is Charged With Stealing Over $1.4M