RYE BROOK, N.Y. -- Kyle D. Hollander, a Rye Brook resident, took part in an off-campus internship this spring through SUNY Oswego's Experience-Based Education program.
As a senior majoring in wellness management, he interned with Stability Fitness in Oswego.
The Experience-Based Education program at Oswego places students in internships and career awareness opportunities that allow them to earn college credits while garnering valuable life experience.
Last year, more than 1,000 Oswego students took part in experiential learning while working at hundreds of businesses, nonprofit agencies and government offices, not counting the hundreds of student-teachers working in area schools.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Westchester Food Festival Lineup Includes Port Chester Restaurant
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Port Chester Man Charged With Criminal Contempt In Yorktown