PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Corpus Christi's confirmation class of 2014 is sponsoring a Don Bosco fun night on Friday, Jan. 24, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., at the Corpus Christi gym and youth center.
There will be games, prizes, food, crafts and entertainment, plus a special appearance by Paul the Magic Clown at 7:30 p.m.
Suggested donations are $5 per child and $10 for a family.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 4 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 5 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents