PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Michael Anthony Celestino of Port Chester was named to the dean's list at the University of Rhode Island.
To be included on the dean's list, students must have completed 12 or more credits during a semester for letter grades with at least a 3.30 quality-point average. Part-time students qualify with the accumulation of 12 credits with a 3.30 quality-point average.
- 1 Astorino Details $25M Deal With New Manager Of Rye Playland
- 2 Port Chester Schools Report Low Rate Of Students Opting Out
- 3 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 4 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester
- 5 Astorino Announces Agreement For Private Manager To Take Over Playland