PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Michael Anthony Celestino of Port Chester was named to the dean's list at the University of Rhode Island.
To be included on the dean's list, students must have completed 12 or more credits during a semester for letter grades with at least a 3.30 quality-point average. Part-time students qualify with the accumulation of 12 credits with a 3.30 quality-point average.
- 1 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 2 Blind Brook Grad Recounts Confusion Of Living In Rye Brook, Near Rye Neck
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 4 Port Chester Man Shows Mindfulness Matters Through Outdoor Yoga Event
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern