PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- More than 30 Port Chester singers participated in the annual Westchester County School Music Association's All-County Chorus Festival.
The festival took place on Saturday, March 8 at SUNY Purchase. The concert featured 31 Port Chester students from the elementary schools, middle school and high school.
Each of Port Chester's four elementary schools had four students participate. The students were Julia Ross, Gianna Villanova, Sophia Reis, Callie Schultz, Viviana Donis, Giselle Hernandez, Jahdae Levy, Ivonne Valencia, Lea Maxwell, Adriana Ortega, Tracy Andreoli, Miranda Boyce, Nicole Morgan, Kiara Roque, Madeline Gomez and Abilene Guzman.
Port Chester Middle School sixth graders Fatima Leguiza, Faith Tomasula, Lindsey Co and Gabriella Kessler also sang with the All-County Chorus. The seventh and eighth graders were Gisella McCallion, Sabrina Vumbacco, Lily Baxter, Darby McDermott, Ryan Heffernan, Jason Hodge and Robert Perrone.
The high school students were Erica Margiotta, Elizabeth Montemurro, Rashel Velasquez and Elio Jiminez.
- 1 Port Chester Superhero 5K Goes To Medical Costs Of Guard's Son
- 2 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Port Chester On Wednesday
- 4 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester