PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – The Port Chester High School varsity cheerleaders, head coach Chezdis Sanchez-Bors and assistant coach Melissa Pennino were awarded the Top Banana prize at Chestnut Lake UCA Cheerleading Camp in Pennsylvania.
The Top Banana award is given to the camp’s top squad that has excelled in performance and leadership. The PCHS squad also received a Superior Award and several Superior Ribbons, which are awarded throughout the camp, based on evaluations.
Members of the squad are Maria Torres, Haley Blasi, Valerie Marciano, Kayla Tejeda, Ryann Gutierrez, Brianna Bunjaporte, Cali Smith, Imani Solomon, Kiersten Dick, Jazmin Gonzalez, Lexus Natal, Carsen Swallen, Marissa Arminio, Emily Hewlitt, Julianne Tenefrancia, Brittany Bunjaporte, Carli Sileo, Vritzy Hernandez and Rebecca Salerno.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 IRS Warns Port Chester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Port Chester Man Faces Illegal Jobless Aid Charges
- 5 Westchester Bank Manager Is Charged With Stealing Over $1.4M