PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – The Port Chester High School varsity cheerleaders, head coach Chezdis Sanchez-Bors and assistant coach Melissa Pennino were awarded the Top Banana prize at Chestnut Lake UCA Cheerleading Camp in Pennsylvania.
The Top Banana award is given to the camp’s top squad that has excelled in performance and leadership. The PCHS squad also received a Superior Award and several Superior Ribbons, which are awarded throughout the camp, based on evaluations.
Members of the squad are Maria Torres, Haley Blasi, Valerie Marciano, Kayla Tejeda, Ryann Gutierrez, Brianna Bunjaporte, Cali Smith, Imani Solomon, Kiersten Dick, Jazmin Gonzalez, Lexus Natal, Carsen Swallen, Marissa Arminio, Emily Hewlitt, Julianne Tenefrancia, Brittany Bunjaporte, Carli Sileo, Vritzy Hernandez and Rebecca Salerno.
- 1 Teenager Killed In Crash Near Port Chester High School Mourned By Hundreds
- 2 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 3 Port Chester Crash Victim Remains In Hospital
- 4 Karen Gail Roth Hodge, 57, Of Port Chester, Owned Jewelry Company
- 5 Snow Likely In Port Chester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year