PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – The Oasis after-school program in Port Chester was canceled Monday because of inclement weather, the district announced on its website.
Snow is likely before 1 p.m. Monday, followed by freezing rain and sleet between 1 and 3 p.m. A mixture of rain, snow and sleet is expected after 3 p.m. High temperatures are expected to be near 35 degrees. The chance of precipitation is 80 percent with snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Precipitation is expected to change to all rain after 9 p.m. Monday.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Westchester Food Festival Lineup Includes Port Chester Restaurant
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Port Chester Man Charged With Criminal Contempt In Yorktown