PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – The Oasis after-school program in Port Chester was canceled Monday because of inclement weather, the district announced on its website.
Snow is likely before 1 p.m. Monday, followed by freezing rain and sleet between 1 and 3 p.m. A mixture of rain, snow and sleet is expected after 3 p.m. High temperatures are expected to be near 35 degrees. The chance of precipitation is 80 percent with snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Precipitation is expected to change to all rain after 9 p.m. Monday.
- 1 Port Chester Tap Water Deemed Safe After Friday Contamination
- 2 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Film Shoot With Steve Carell in Port Chester Tops Week's News
- 4 Renovated Starbucks Reopen In Rye Brook, Rye, White Plains
- 5 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer