PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – The Oasis after-school program in Port Chester was canceled Monday because of inclement weather, the district announced on its website.
Snow is likely before 1 p.m. Monday, followed by freezing rain and sleet between 1 and 3 p.m. A mixture of rain, snow and sleet is expected after 3 p.m. High temperatures are expected to be near 35 degrees. The chance of precipitation is 80 percent with snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Precipitation is expected to change to all rain after 9 p.m. Monday.
- 1 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 2 Teenager Killed In Crash Near Port Chester High School Mourned By Hundreds
- 3 Karen Gail Roth Hodge, 57, Of Port Chester, Owned Jewelry Company
- 4 Snow Likely In Port Chester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Port Chester Crash Victim Remains In Hospital