PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – The Oasis after-school program in Port Chester was canceled Monday because of inclement weather, the district announced on its website.
Snow is likely before 1 p.m. Monday, followed by freezing rain and sleet between 1 and 3 p.m. A mixture of rain, snow and sleet is expected after 3 p.m. High temperatures are expected to be near 35 degrees. The chance of precipitation is 80 percent with snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Precipitation is expected to change to all rain after 9 p.m. Monday.
- 1 Port Chester Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Port Chester
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Port Chester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Accident Takes Out Lane, Causes Gridlock On I-287
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow