PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – The Oasis after-school program in Port Chester was canceled Monday because of inclement weather, the district announced on its website.
Snow is likely before 1 p.m. Monday, followed by freezing rain and sleet between 1 and 3 p.m. A mixture of rain, snow and sleet is expected after 3 p.m. High temperatures are expected to be near 35 degrees. The chance of precipitation is 80 percent with snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Precipitation is expected to change to all rain after 9 p.m. Monday.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Port Chester Skies Sunday
- 2 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Open Houses In Port Chester This Weekend
- 4 Port Chester's Longford's Takes Part In Food Bank Fundraiser
- 5 Port Chester Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend