PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Port Chester Middle School will be the scene of a special celebration in honor of Martin Luther King Jr., one day after the national holiday commemorating his birth.
The "Dreams Can Happen Celebration" is set for 7 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 21, at Port Chester Middle School, 113 Bowman Ave. in Rye Brook. The event is a celebration of King's "I Have a Dream" speech, with musical performances, multi-media presentations and the presentation of two Humanitarian Awards by the Port Chester Ministers Coalition.
The event is free and open to the public.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Port Chester
- 3 Port Chester Theater Turns Back Clock With '80s Band
- 4 Four Port Chester Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 5 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan