PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The Port Chester Board of Education recently created a survey to get input from residents on the 2014-15 budget.
The first budget meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, March 5 and school officials asking residents to fill out the survey for the board to incorporate the public’s thoughts into budget considerations.
“Everyone's views are important and the more participation we receive, the better,” said Superintendent of Schools Edward Kliszus, “Please take a few moments to share your thoughts on what is needed for the district to maintain quality programs yet remain fiscally responsible.”
A link to the survey is on the home page of the district website. Future Board of Education meetings are set for March 26, April 2 and 9 and May 7. The public is encouraged to attend these meetings to gain more information about the proposed budget and offer suggestions.
- 1 Port Chester Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Port Chester
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Port Chester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Accident Takes Out Lane, Causes Gridlock On I-287
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow