RYE BROOK, N.Y. -- Blind Brook High School Principal Gina Healy will step down at the end of the school year.
Healy will be taking on the position of assistant superintendent for human resources at Bedford Central School District next year. She has served as principal of Blind Brook High School for the past three years.
The Board of Education accepted Healy's resignation at its Monday meeting. Blind Brook Middle School Principal Patricia Lambert was appointed the new principal of the high school. Lambert has been principal of the middle school for the past two years. Prior to that, she was a middle school principal in Mendham, New Jersey from 2005 to 2011, and worked in Somerville High School from 1992 to 2005.
Todd Richard, the associate principal for the middle school and high school, was selected to take over as interim principal for Blind Brook Middle School next year. He has served as associate principal for the past two years.
Healy's resignation will take effect June 30. A search will be conducted to find a permanent principal for Blind Brook Middle School, and an interim associate principal will be hired to assume Richard's duties next year.
- 1 Resident Escapes After Ammo Explodes In Rye Brook Fire
- 2 Port Chester Science Teacher Awarded Leadership Fellowship At Mercy College
- 3 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 4 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Crash Causing Heavy Delays At I-95/I-287 Interchange