PORT CHESTER, N.Y. — House hunting in Port Chester? Like to check out other people’s houses? There are open houses happening in Port Chester this weekend.
• A single-family, 2,066-square-foot home at 36 Clark Place, Port Chester, will be available for viewing from noon to 2 p.m. Saturday. This 1925 colonial includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a formal dining room, an eat-in kitchen, a fireplace, hardwood floors and a finished attic. The property is listed at $524,000.
• A single-family, 1,179-square-foot home at 22 Argyle Road in Rye Brook will be available for viewing from 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday. This 1955 renovated ranch includes three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage lists the property. The asking price is $499,000.
• An 800-square foot one-bedroom co-op apartment at 360 Westchester Ave. Unit 307, Port Chester, will be available for viewing Sunday from noon to 4 p.m. The 1968 apartment features one bedroom, one bathroom, an extra large terrace, plenty of storage space and a walk-in closet. The asking price is $134,000.
Click on the Real Estate page on the site to find more open houses and to see what homes have recently sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 Port Chester Easter Egg Hunt Rescheduled For Saturday
- 2 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 3 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack Near Port Chester Border
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show