PORT CHESTER, N.Y. — House hunting in Port Chester? Like to check out other people’s houses? There are open houses happening in Port Chester this weekend.
• A single-family, 2,066-square-foot home at 36 Clark Place, Port Chester, will be available for viewing from noon to 2 p.m. Saturday. This 1925 colonial includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a formal dining room, an eat-in kitchen, a fireplace, hardwood floors and a finished attic. The property is listed at $524,000.
• A single-family, 1,179-square-foot home at 22 Argyle Road in Rye Brook will be available for viewing from 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday. This 1955 renovated ranch includes three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage lists the property. The asking price is $499,000.
• An 800-square foot one-bedroom co-op apartment at 360 Westchester Ave. Unit 307, Port Chester, will be available for viewing Sunday from noon to 4 p.m. The 1968 apartment features one bedroom, one bathroom, an extra large terrace, plenty of storage space and a walk-in closet. The asking price is $134,000.
Click on the Real Estate page on the site to find more open houses and to see what homes have recently sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Port Chester Reports Small Number Of Students Opt Out Of Math Tests
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M