RYE/PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – If you are looking for a home in Port Chester or Rye, you can check out four properties for sale that will have open houses this weekend.
• A single-family, 3,969-square-foot home at 11 Sound Road, Rye, will be available for viewing from noon to 2 p.m. Sunday. The home, built in 1948, is in the exclusive Greenhaven neighborhood. It includes six bedrooms, five full bathrooms and one half-bath. Houlihan Lawrence, Inc., lists the property. The asking price is $1,699,000.
• A single-family, 2,942-square-foot home at 5 Heritage Court, Rye Brook, will be available for viewing from 1-3 p.m. Sunday. The home, built in 2000, is in a cul-de-sac setting in the Bellefair neighborhood. It features four bedrooms, two full bathrooms, one half-bath, new carpeting and an unfinished walkout basement. Keller Williams Realty lists the property. The asking price is $829,900.
• A co-operative, 800-square-foot unit at 360 Westchester Ave., Port Chester is available for viewing from 10 a.m. to noon Friday. Unit 307 of the building features one bedroom, one bathroom, wall-to-wall carpeting, an extra large terrace overlooking the pool, walk-in closet and plenty of storage space. The asking price is $134,000.
• A single-family, 1,249-square-foot home at 170 Ivy Hill Lane in Rye Brook is available for viewing from 1-3 p.m. Sunday. The 1979 home, in The Arbors, features two bedrooms, one full bathroom and one half-bath. A swimming pool and tennis court are in the community. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage lists the property. The asking price is $440,000.
Make sure to click on the Real Estate section at the top of the page for more open house listings.
- 1 Astorino Details $25M Deal With New Manager Of Rye Playland
- 2 Port Chester Schools Report Low Rate Of Students Opting Out
- 3 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 4 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester
- 5 Astorino Announces Agreement For Private Manager To Take Over Playland