WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Republican gubernatorial candidate County Executive Rob Astorino and other GOP candidates submitted petitions to include "Stop Common Core" on the ballot for the election in November, according to LoHud.com.
Astorino's camp said it filed 62,000 signatures, well more than the required 15,000. the state Board of Elections said it is currently processing those signatures, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site In Port Chester Moves Forward
- 2 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk