WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Republican gubernatorial candidate County Executive Rob Astorino and other GOP candidates submitted petitions to include "Stop Common Core" on the ballot for the election in November, according to LoHud.com.
Astorino's camp said it filed 62,000 signatures, well more than the required 15,000. the state Board of Elections said it is currently processing those signatures, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Resident Escapes After Ammo Explodes In Rye Brook Fire
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 Port Chester Science Teacher Awarded Leadership Fellowship At Mercy College
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Crash Causing Heavy Delays At I-95/I-287 Interchange
- 5 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others