CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Some 3,000 to 4,000 internal memos and documents from the administration of former president and Chappaqua resident Bill Clinton have been released by the National Archives, detailing the inner workings of his White House, according to The New York Times.
The documents also may hint at the influence then-First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton had on her husband's decisions as president, according to the article.
Opponents of Hillary Clinton are reportedly poring through the documents for ammunition as she prepares for a possible campaign for president in 2016.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Christmas Light Shows Spread Holiday Spirit In Port Chester
- 4 Arrest In Attempt To Stab Family Member Tops Week's News In Port Chester
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester