CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Some 3,000 to 4,000 internal memos and documents from the administration of former president and Chappaqua resident Bill Clinton have been released by the National Archives, detailing the inner workings of his White House, according to The New York Times.
The documents also may hint at the influence then-First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton had on her husband's decisions as president, according to the article.
Opponents of Hillary Clinton are reportedly poring through the documents for ammunition as she prepares for a possible campaign for president in 2016.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 5 Port Chester Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday