CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua's Hillary Clinton remains mum on a possible presidential run in 2016 despite being the clear Democratic favorite, but if she does run, her husband will be a factor in the race, for better or worse, according to Buffalo News Columnist Douglas Turner.
If she does decide to run, former President Bill Clinton will be an asset to Hillary in some places, but a major hindrance in other parts of the country, Turner said.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 3 Open Houses In The Port Chester Area This Weekend
- 4 Westchester Parades, Dedications Celebrate True Meaning Of Memorial Day
- 5 Anthony J. Moore Jr., 82, Lifelong Port Chester Resident