CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua's Hillary Clinton remains mum on a possible presidential run in 2016 despite being the clear Democratic favorite, but if she does run, her husband will be a factor in the race, for better or worse, according to Buffalo News Columnist Douglas Turner.
If she does decide to run, former President Bill Clinton will be an asset to Hillary in some places, but a major hindrance in other parts of the country, Turner said.
- 1 Port Chester Easter Egg Hunt Rescheduled For Saturday
- 2 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 3 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack Near Port Chester Border
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show