WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino said that he smoked marijuana when he was in college, according to News 12 Westchester.
The topic came up while Astorino was holding a press conference on the campaign trail. A reporter had asked the county executive about his stance on marijuana legalization.
Astorino also said he would be open to legalizing marijuana if it is heavily regulated. He is opposed to legalization as it is in Colorado, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 20-Year-Old Indicted In 'Cold Case' Murder Of Port Chester Plumber
- 2 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Port Chester Chefs Participate In Hudson Valley Restaurant Week
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Port Chester