WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino said that he smoked marijuana when he was in college, according to News 12 Westchester.
The topic came up while Astorino was holding a press conference on the campaign trail. A reporter had asked the county executive about his stance on marijuana legalization.
Astorino also said he would be open to legalizing marijuana if it is heavily regulated. He is opposed to legalization as it is in Colorado, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 2 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 5 The Perfect Burger Can Be 'Done' Says Port Chester Restaurateur