PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- A grand jury chose not to indict three men charged in an alleged Port Chester kidnapping recently, according to News 12 Westchester.
Justino Marin, Alberto Dominguez and Jaime Dominguez were accused of forcefully taking a 41-year-old man from his Port Chester home in January, News 12 Westchester reported.
The three suspects contended that they were merely trying to get a truck back that had been purchased from the alleged victim's brother, News 12 Westchester said.
Marin, Alberto Dominguez and Jaime Dominguez will be released from Westchester County Jail in the coming days, according to News 12 Westchester.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Port Chester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Port Chester; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Port Chester
- 4 Port Chester Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow