PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- A grand jury chose not to indict three men charged in an alleged Port Chester kidnapping recently, according to News 12 Westchester.
Justino Marin, Alberto Dominguez and Jaime Dominguez were accused of forcefully taking a 41-year-old man from his Port Chester home in January, News 12 Westchester reported.
The three suspects contended that they were merely trying to get a truck back that had been purchased from the alleged victim's brother, News 12 Westchester said.
Marin, Alberto Dominguez and Jaime Dominguez will be released from Westchester County Jail in the coming days, according to News 12 Westchester.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Port Chester Gears Up To Say Happy Birthday, America
- 4 Port Chester High School Salutes Class of 2015
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed