PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- A grand jury chose not to indict three men charged in an alleged Port Chester kidnapping recently, according to News 12 Westchester.
Justino Marin, Alberto Dominguez and Jaime Dominguez were accused of forcefully taking a 41-year-old man from his Port Chester home in January, News 12 Westchester reported.
The three suspects contended that they were merely trying to get a truck back that had been purchased from the alleged victim's brother, News 12 Westchester said.
Marin, Alberto Dominguez and Jaime Dominguez will be released from Westchester County Jail in the coming days, according to News 12 Westchester.
- 1 Port Chester Reports Small Number Of Students Opt Out Of Math Tests
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M