PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- A grand jury chose not to indict three men charged in an alleged Port Chester kidnapping recently, according to News 12 Westchester.
Justino Marin, Alberto Dominguez and Jaime Dominguez were accused of forcefully taking a 41-year-old man from his Port Chester home in January, News 12 Westchester reported.
The three suspects contended that they were merely trying to get a truck back that had been purchased from the alleged victim's brother, News 12 Westchester said.
Marin, Alberto Dominguez and Jaime Dominguez will be released from Westchester County Jail in the coming days, according to News 12 Westchester.
- 1 Port Chester Superhero 5K Goes To Medical Costs Of Guard's Son
- 2 20-Year-Old Indicted In 'Cold Case' Murder Of Port Chester Plumber
- 3 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 4 Nor'easter To Impact Port Chester On Wednesday
- 5 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'