PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- A grand jury chose not to indict three men charged in an alleged Port Chester kidnapping recently, according to News 12 Westchester.
Justino Marin, Alberto Dominguez and Jaime Dominguez were accused of forcefully taking a 41-year-old man from his Port Chester home in January, News 12 Westchester reported.
The three suspects contended that they were merely trying to get a truck back that had been purchased from the alleged victim's brother, News 12 Westchester said.
Marin, Alberto Dominguez and Jaime Dominguez will be released from Westchester County Jail in the coming days, according to News 12 Westchester.
- 1 Teenager Killed In Crash Near Port Chester High School Mourned By Hundreds
- 2 Port Chester Crash Victim Remains In Hospital
- 3 Port Chester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 5 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle