PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- A grand jury chose not to indict three men charged in an alleged Port Chester kidnapping recently, according to News 12 Westchester.
Justino Marin, Alberto Dominguez and Jaime Dominguez were accused of forcefully taking a 41-year-old man from his Port Chester home in January, News 12 Westchester reported.
The three suspects contended that they were merely trying to get a truck back that had been purchased from the alleged victim's brother, News 12 Westchester said.
Marin, Alberto Dominguez and Jaime Dominguez will be released from Westchester County Jail in the coming days, according to News 12 Westchester.
- 1 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 2 Benjamin John 'BJ' Ramos, 34, Port Chester Native, Certified Paramedic
- 3 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 4 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies