PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- A grand jury chose not to indict three men charged in an alleged Port Chester kidnapping recently, according to News 12 Westchester.
Justino Marin, Alberto Dominguez and Jaime Dominguez were accused of forcefully taking a 41-year-old man from his Port Chester home in January, News 12 Westchester reported.
The three suspects contended that they were merely trying to get a truck back that had been purchased from the alleged victim's brother, News 12 Westchester said.
Marin, Alberto Dominguez and Jaime Dominguez will be released from Westchester County Jail in the coming days, according to News 12 Westchester.
- 1 20-Year-Old Indicted In 'Cold Case' Murder Of Port Chester Plumber
- 2 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Port Chester Chefs Participate In Hudson Valley Restaurant Week
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Port Chester