PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- A grand jury chose not to indict three men charged in an alleged Port Chester kidnapping recently, according to News 12 Westchester.
Justino Marin, Alberto Dominguez and Jaime Dominguez were accused of forcefully taking a 41-year-old man from his Port Chester home in January, News 12 Westchester reported.
The three suspects contended that they were merely trying to get a truck back that had been purchased from the alleged victim's brother, News 12 Westchester said.
Marin, Alberto Dominguez and Jaime Dominguez will be released from Westchester County Jail in the coming days, according to News 12 Westchester.
- 1 Port Chester Man Charged With Making Video Of Woman In Beach Bathroom
- 2 Artist Picks Up Port Chester Trash For 'My Name Is Nobody' Exhibit
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Port Chester Among Latest Communities To Start Collecting Hotel-Motel Tax
- 5 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent