PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- A grand jury chose not to indict three men charged in an alleged Port Chester kidnapping recently, according to News 12 Westchester.
Justino Marin, Alberto Dominguez and Jaime Dominguez were accused of forcefully taking a 41-year-old man from his Port Chester home in January, News 12 Westchester reported.
The three suspects contended that they were merely trying to get a truck back that had been purchased from the alleged victim's brother, News 12 Westchester said.
Marin, Alberto Dominguez and Jaime Dominguez will be released from Westchester County Jail in the coming days, according to News 12 Westchester.
- 1 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 2 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Port Chester
- 4 College Student With Measles Rode Upstate Through Westchester
- 5 Police Release More Photos Of Gun-Toting Woman Who Robbed Greenwich Bank