PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Three suspects were charged with driving while intoxicated at a checkpoint in Port Chester on Friday, Aug. 15, New York State Police officials said.
Dilcia M. Discua, 37, from Stamford, Conn.; Donna I. Doria, 57, from Stormville; and Gustavo Gregori, 29, of Greenwich were all charged with driving while intoxicated and are scheduled to appear in Port Chester Court on Thursday, Aug. 21, according to State Police.
- 1 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site In Port Chester Moves Forward
- 2 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 3 Saltaire Oyster Bar And Fish House To Open In Port Chester In August
- 4 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 5 Port Chester Tavern Fined In Connection With December Assault