PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – Three men were arrested in Port Chester over the weekend and charged with possession of cocaine, police said.
The arrests concluded an investigation, begun in July 2012, during which undercover officers bought drugs from the men on six occasions, according to Lt. Jim Ladeairous, spokesman for the Port Chester Police Department.
Police obtained a warrant to search 30 Broad St. on Friday. Ladeairous said the search uncovered cocaine and resulted in the arrest of Neftali Gonzalez-Mercado, 30, of 30 Broad St.; Daniel Bicello, 28, of 30 Broad St.; and Ellis Maya, 36, of 75 Travis Ave., Port Chester.
Each was charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance in the third degree and criminal possession of a controlled substance in the fifth degree, both felonies.
- 1 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 2 Port Chester Burglary Suspect Convicted After Settling Suit With Village
- 3 Maria Chiappetta, 63, Of Port Chester, Homemaker
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway