PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – Three men were arrested in Port Chester over the weekend and charged with possession of cocaine, police said.
The arrests concluded an investigation, begun in July 2012, during which undercover officers bought drugs from the men on six occasions, according to Lt. Jim Ladeairous, spokesman for the Port Chester Police Department.
Police obtained a warrant to search 30 Broad St. on Friday. Ladeairous said the search uncovered cocaine and resulted in the arrest of Neftali Gonzalez-Mercado, 30, of 30 Broad St.; Daniel Bicello, 28, of 30 Broad St.; and Ellis Maya, 36, of 75 Travis Ave., Port Chester.
Each was charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance in the third degree and criminal possession of a controlled substance in the fifth degree, both felonies.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Port Chester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Port Chester
- 5 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd