PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- A Rye woman was arrested on Wednesday after leaving her infant in a hot car in Port Chester, according to a report by LoHud.com.
The 5-month-old girl, believed to be left in the car for around 20 minutes, was unharmed, but may have suffered some dehydration, and her 32-year-old mother Carrie McKenzie, was released after posting bail, according to the report.
The incident occurred at the Kohl's Route 1 in Port Chester at approximately 2:30 p.m., the report said.
- 1 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Port Chester Man Shows Mindfulness Matters Through Outdoor Yoga Event
- 4 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 5 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd