PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – A Port Chester teen accused of taking part in a large group fight early Saturday was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, police reported.
Police received a report of the fight around 2:40 a.m. Saturday and found the group heading up Westchester Avenue, police said.
The group stopped at Grove Street and began arguing and fighting again. Edwin Rodriguez, 19, of 29 Clark Place allegedly began cursing at police and, as officers started to approach him, got into fighting stance. Police subdued and arrested him.
- 1 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site In Port Chester Moves Forward
- 2 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 5 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate