PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – A Port Chester teen accused of taking part in a large group fight early Saturday was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, police reported.
Police received a report of the fight around 2:40 a.m. Saturday and found the group heading up Westchester Avenue, police said.
The group stopped at Grove Street and began arguing and fighting again. Edwin Rodriguez, 19, of 29 Clark Place allegedly began cursing at police and, as officers started to approach him, got into fighting stance. Police subdued and arrested him.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 IRS Warns Port Chester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Unsafe Lane Change Cited Is In I-95 Crash That Killed National Guard Member
- 4 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 5 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard