PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – A Port Chester teen accused of taking part in a large group fight early Saturday was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, police reported.
Police received a report of the fight around 2:40 a.m. Saturday and found the group heading up Westchester Avenue, police said.
The group stopped at Grove Street and began arguing and fighting again. Edwin Rodriguez, 19, of 29 Clark Place allegedly began cursing at police and, as officers started to approach him, got into fighting stance. Police subdued and arrested him.
- 1 20-Year-Old Indicted In 'Cold Case' Murder Of Port Chester Plumber
- 2 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 3 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Port Chester Chefs Participate In Hudson Valley Restaurant Week