PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – A Port Chester teen accused of taking part in a large group fight early Saturday was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, police reported.
Police received a report of the fight around 2:40 a.m. Saturday and found the group heading up Westchester Avenue, police said.
The group stopped at Grove Street and began arguing and fighting again. Edwin Rodriguez, 19, of 29 Clark Place allegedly began cursing at police and, as officers started to approach him, got into fighting stance. Police subdued and arrested him.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Port Chester Man Charged With DWI On I-684
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20
- 5 Workers Injured After Truck Hits Vehicle On I-287 Near Rye Brook