PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – A Port Chester teen accused of taking part in a large group fight early Saturday was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, police reported.
Police received a report of the fight around 2:40 a.m. Saturday and found the group heading up Westchester Avenue, police said.
The group stopped at Grove Street and began arguing and fighting again. Edwin Rodriguez, 19, of 29 Clark Place allegedly began cursing at police and, as officers started to approach him, got into fighting stance. Police subdued and arrested him.
- 1 Port Chester Superhero 5K Goes To Medical Costs Of Guard's Son
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Port Chester On Wednesday
- 3 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Candidate Going Through Foreclosure Tops Port Chester Week's News