PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – A Port Chester teen accused of taking part in a large group fight early Saturday was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, police reported.
Police received a report of the fight around 2:40 a.m. Saturday and found the group heading up Westchester Avenue, police said.
The group stopped at Grove Street and began arguing and fighting again. Edwin Rodriguez, 19, of 29 Clark Place allegedly began cursing at police and, as officers started to approach him, got into fighting stance. Police subdued and arrested him.
- 1 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Port Chester Turns Out For Vigil To Honor Those Killed in Charleston
- 4 Blind Brook Grad Recounts Confusion Of Living In Rye Brook, Near Rye Neck
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI