PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – A Port Chester teen accused of taking part in a large group fight early Saturday was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, police reported.
Police received a report of the fight around 2:40 a.m. Saturday and found the group heading up Westchester Avenue, police said.
The group stopped at Grove Street and began arguing and fighting again. Edwin Rodriguez, 19, of 29 Clark Place allegedly began cursing at police and, as officers started to approach him, got into fighting stance. Police subdued and arrested him.
- 1 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 2 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 5 The Perfect Burger Can Be 'Done' Says Port Chester Restaurateur