PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – A Port Chester teen accused of taking part in a large group fight early Saturday was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, police reported.
Police received a report of the fight around 2:40 a.m. Saturday and found the group heading up Westchester Avenue, police said.
The group stopped at Grove Street and began arguing and fighting again. Edwin Rodriguez, 19, of 29 Clark Place allegedly began cursing at police and, as officers started to approach him, got into fighting stance. Police subdued and arrested him.
- 1 Port Chester HS Boasts 14 AP Scholar Award Winners
- 2 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 3 Port Chester Businesses Support 'No Pay No Way' Campaign, Combat Wage Theft
- 4 National Weather Service: Port Chester's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In