PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – A Port Chester teen accused of taking part in a large group fight early Saturday was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, police reported.
Police received a report of the fight around 2:40 a.m. Saturday and found the group heading up Westchester Avenue, police said.
The group stopped at Grove Street and began arguing and fighting again. Edwin Rodriguez, 19, of 29 Clark Place allegedly began cursing at police and, as officers started to approach him, got into fighting stance. Police subdued and arrested him.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Port Chester Reports Small Number Of Students Opt Out Of Math Tests
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 5 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest