PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – A Port Chester teen accused of taking part in a large group fight early Saturday was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, police reported.
Police received a report of the fight around 2:40 a.m. Saturday and found the group heading up Westchester Avenue, police said.
The group stopped at Grove Street and began arguing and fighting again. Edwin Rodriguez, 19, of 29 Clark Place allegedly began cursing at police and, as officers started to approach him, got into fighting stance. Police subdued and arrested him.
- 1 Teenager Killed In Crash Near Port Chester High School Mourned By Hundreds
- 2 Port Chester Crash Victim Remains In Hospital
- 3 Port Chester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 5 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle