PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – A Port Chester teen accused of taking part in a large group fight early Saturday was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, police reported.
Police received a report of the fight around 2:40 a.m. Saturday and found the group heading up Westchester Avenue, police said.
The group stopped at Grove Street and began arguing and fighting again. Edwin Rodriguez, 19, of 29 Clark Place allegedly began cursing at police and, as officers started to approach him, got into fighting stance. Police subdued and arrested him.
- 1 Port Chester Landscaper Pulls Down Record $571K Empire City Casino Jackpot
- 2 Police Pursue Bank Robbery Suspect In Downtown Rye
- 3 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 4 Tractor-Trailer Crash Cleared From I-95 In Greenwich
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Port Chester