PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – A Port Chester teen accused of taking part in a large group fight early Saturday was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, police reported.
Police received a report of the fight around 2:40 a.m. Saturday and found the group heading up Westchester Avenue, police said.
The group stopped at Grove Street and began arguing and fighting again. Edwin Rodriguez, 19, of 29 Clark Place allegedly began cursing at police and, as officers started to approach him, got into fighting stance. Police subdued and arrested him.
- 1 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 2 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Port Chester
- 4 College Student With Measles Rode Upstate Through Westchester
- 5 Police Release More Photos Of Gun-Toting Woman Who Robbed Greenwich Bank