PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – A Port Chester teen accused of taking part in a large group fight early Saturday was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, police reported.
Police received a report of the fight around 2:40 a.m. Saturday and found the group heading up Westchester Avenue, police said.
The group stopped at Grove Street and began arguing and fighting again. Edwin Rodriguez, 19, of 29 Clark Place allegedly began cursing at police and, as officers started to approach him, got into fighting stance. Police subdued and arrested him.
- 1 Port Chester Gears Up To Say Happy Birthday, America
- 2 Port Chester Man Charged With Making Video Of Woman In Beach Bathroom
- 3 Artist Picks Up Port Chester Trash For 'My Name Is Nobody' Exhibit
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Port Chester Among Latest Communities To Start Collecting Hotel-Motel Tax