PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – Police say they found 14 packages of cocaine and an unspecified quantity of marijuana Thursday in a Port Chester man’s home.
A search warrant was executed on the residence at Poningo Street and Bulkley Avenue. This led to a subsequent search at a residence, where police say the drugs were found and recovered.
Ivan Santiago, 35, who police say uses that residence, was arrested and charged with third- and fifth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, both felonies, and unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation.
The arrest Thursday is part of an ongoing drug investigation by the Port Chester Police Department’s Detective Bureau, and Investigators of the Westchester County District Attorney’s Office Narcotics Initiative.
- 1 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer
- 2 Port Chester Reports Small Number Of Students Opt Out Of Math Tests
- 3 Funeral Services Scheduled For Rye Grad Found Dead In Sorority Bedroom
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Port Chester