PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – Police say they found 14 packages of cocaine and an unspecified quantity of marijuana Thursday in a Port Chester man’s home.
A search warrant was executed on the residence at Poningo Street and Bulkley Avenue. This led to a subsequent search at a residence, where police say the drugs were found and recovered.
Ivan Santiago, 35, who police say uses that residence, was arrested and charged with third- and fifth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, both felonies, and unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation.
The arrest Thursday is part of an ongoing drug investigation by the Port Chester Police Department’s Detective Bureau, and Investigators of the Westchester County District Attorney’s Office Narcotics Initiative.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Four Port Chester Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Port Chester
- 4 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester