PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – Police say they found 14 packages of cocaine and an unspecified quantity of marijuana Thursday in a Port Chester man’s home.
A search warrant was executed on the residence at Poningo Street and Bulkley Avenue. This led to a subsequent search at a residence, where police say the drugs were found and recovered.
Ivan Santiago, 35, who police say uses that residence, was arrested and charged with third- and fifth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, both felonies, and unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation.
The arrest Thursday is part of an ongoing drug investigation by the Port Chester Police Department’s Detective Bureau, and Investigators of the Westchester County District Attorney’s Office Narcotics Initiative.
- 1 20-Year-Old Indicted In 'Cold Case' Murder Of Port Chester Plumber
- 2 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Port Chester On Wednesday
- 4 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'
- 5 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich