PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- A 21-year-old Port Chester man was arrested and charged Sunday, March 16 with third-degree burglary of a branch of Iglesia Pentecostal Unida Hispana church, according to a LoHud report.
Josue Del Cid Montufar was charged with "third-degree burglary, third-degree criminal mischief, and two counts of criminal possession of forged instrument, felonies, in addition to fourth-degree criminal mischief and possession of burglar tools, misdemeanors," according to the LoHud report. Police reported that there was broken glass at the site of the church at 35 Traverse Ave. in Port Chester and that "a secure money box had been pried open," according to the report.
- 1 Port Chester Superhero 5K Goes To Medical Costs Of Guard's Son
- 2 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 3 20-Year-Old Indicted In 'Cold Case' Murder Of Port Chester Plumber
- 4 Nor'easter To Impact Port Chester On Wednesday
- 5 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'