PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- A 21-year-old Port Chester man was arrested and charged Sunday, March 16 with third-degree burglary of a branch of Iglesia Pentecostal Unida Hispana church, according to a LoHud report.
Josue Del Cid Montufar was charged with "third-degree burglary, third-degree criminal mischief, and two counts of criminal possession of forged instrument, felonies, in addition to fourth-degree criminal mischief and possession of burglar tools, misdemeanors," according to the LoHud report. Police reported that there was broken glass at the site of the church at 35 Traverse Ave. in Port Chester and that "a secure money box had been pried open," according to the report.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 3 Westchester Bank Manager Is Charged With Stealing Over $1.4M
- 4 Snow Likely In Port Chester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Karen Gail Roth Hodge, 57, Of Port Chester, Owned Jewelry Company