PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- A 21-year-old Port Chester man was arrested and charged Sunday, March 16 with third-degree burglary of a branch of Iglesia Pentecostal Unida Hispana church, according to a LoHud report.
Josue Del Cid Montufar was charged with "third-degree burglary, third-degree criminal mischief, and two counts of criminal possession of forged instrument, felonies, in addition to fourth-degree criminal mischief and possession of burglar tools, misdemeanors," according to the LoHud report. Police reported that there was broken glass at the site of the church at 35 Traverse Ave. in Port Chester and that "a secure money box had been pried open," according to the report.
- 1 IRS Warns Port Chester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Passenger Throws Heroin Out Of Car Window On Hutch, Say Police
- 3 Unsafe Lane Change Cited In I-95 Crash That Killed National Guard Member
- 4 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 5 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard