PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - A Port Chester man was charged with putting sugar in another man's gas tank, police said.
Amilca Aguilar, 48, of 77 Perry Ave., Port Chester, was charged Thursday with third-degree criminal mischief, a felony, in connection with causing more than $125 in damages to the 2003 Toyota Camry, Lt. Jim Ladeairous said.
The incident occurred Jan. 25, police said.
- 1 Port Chester Gears Up To Say Happy Birthday, America
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Port Chester Among Latest Communities To Start Collecting Hotel-Motel Tax
- 4 How Are You Celebrating July 4, Port Chester?
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car