PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - A Port Chester man was charged with putting sugar in another man's gas tank, police said.
Amilca Aguilar, 48, of 77 Perry Ave., Port Chester, was charged Thursday with third-degree criminal mischief, a felony, in connection with causing more than $125 in damages to the 2003 Toyota Camry, Lt. Jim Ladeairous said.
The incident occurred Jan. 25, police said.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Port Chester Skies Sunday
- 2 Open Houses In Port Chester This Weekend
- 3 Port Chester Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 4 Port Chester's Longford's Takes Part In Food Bank Fundraiser
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester