PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - A Port Chester man was charged with putting sugar in another man's gas tank, police said.
Amilca Aguilar, 48, of 77 Perry Ave., Port Chester, was charged Thursday with third-degree criminal mischief, a felony, in connection with causing more than $125 in damages to the 2003 Toyota Camry, Lt. Jim Ladeairous said.
The incident occurred Jan. 25, police said.
- 1 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site In Port Chester Moves Forward
- 2 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 Saltaire Oyster Bar And Fish House To Open In Port Chester In August