PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - A Port Chester man was charged with putting sugar in another man's gas tank, police said.
Amilca Aguilar, 48, of 77 Perry Ave., Port Chester, was charged Thursday with third-degree criminal mischief, a felony, in connection with causing more than $125 in damages to the 2003 Toyota Camry, Lt. Jim Ladeairous said.
The incident occurred Jan. 25, police said.
- 1 Teenager Killed In Crash Near Port Chester High School Mourned By Hundreds
- 2 Port Chester Crash Victim Remains In Hospital
- 3 Port Chester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 5 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle