PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - A Port Chester man was charged with putting sugar in another man's gas tank, police said.
Amilca Aguilar, 48, of 77 Perry Ave., Port Chester, was charged Thursday with third-degree criminal mischief, a felony, in connection with causing more than $125 in damages to the 2003 Toyota Camry, Lt. Jim Ladeairous said.
The incident occurred Jan. 25, police said.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Port Chester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Port Chester Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester