PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – A 24-year-old Port Chester man was arrested Thursday night for allegedly breaking storefront windows by throwing his body into the glass, then resisting arrest, police said.
Police said they received a call about 10 p.m. of an intoxicated, unruly white male on foot, wearing a black hoodie, who was throwing his body into store windows.
He allegedly refused to stop when police asked him to, and then tried to fight off police as they put handcuffs on him. Officers said they also found the drug Ecstasy on him.
Brandon Devers, of 360 Westchester Ave., was arrested on a felony charge of criminal mischief in the third degree, as well as misdemeanor charges of resisting arrest and criminal possession of a controlled substance in the seventh degree.
- 1 Port Chester Police Charge Pair In 'Push-In' Burglary, Victims Injured
- 2 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Port Chester
- 5 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation