PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – A 24-year-old Port Chester man was arrested Thursday night for allegedly breaking storefront windows by throwing his body into the glass, then resisting arrest, police said.
Police said they received a call about 10 p.m. of an intoxicated, unruly white male on foot, wearing a black hoodie, who was throwing his body into store windows.
He allegedly refused to stop when police asked him to, and then tried to fight off police as they put handcuffs on him. Officers said they also found the drug Ecstasy on him.
Brandon Devers, of 360 Westchester Ave., was arrested on a felony charge of criminal mischief in the third degree, as well as misdemeanor charges of resisting arrest and criminal possession of a controlled substance in the seventh degree.
- 1 Port Chester Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Port Chester
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Port Chester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Accident Takes Out Lane, Causes Gridlock On I-287
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow