PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – A 24-year-old Port Chester man was arrested Thursday night for allegedly breaking storefront windows by throwing his body into the glass, then resisting arrest, police said.
Police said they received a call about 10 p.m. of an intoxicated, unruly white male on foot, wearing a black hoodie, who was throwing his body into store windows.
He allegedly refused to stop when police asked him to, and then tried to fight off police as they put handcuffs on him. Officers said they also found the drug Ecstasy on him.
Brandon Devers, of 360 Westchester Ave., was arrested on a felony charge of criminal mischief in the third degree, as well as misdemeanor charges of resisting arrest and criminal possession of a controlled substance in the seventh degree.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Christmas Light Shows Spread Holiday Spirit In Port Chester
- 4 Arrest In Attempt To Stab Family Member Tops Week's News In Port Chester
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester