HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- One person was killed and another was hospitalized after a fire broke out in the kitchen of a Frost Lane home in Hartsdale on Monday morning, according to LoHud.com.
Officials have not released the identification of the person who was killed. A woman was hospitalized and treated for smoke inhalation, according to the article.
The fire was reported around 6:15 a.m., according to the article.
Check back with Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Resident Escapes After Ammo Explodes In Rye Brook Fire
- 2 Port Chester Science Teacher Awarded Leadership Fellowship At Mercy College
- 3 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 4 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 5 Open Houses In The Port Chester Area This Weekend