PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - A Pennsylvania man was charged with taking a package of duck meat from Port Chester’s Restaurant Depot, police said.
Garvin Hercules, 39, was charged Thursday with petit larceny, a misdemeanor, in connection with taking the item, removing the $94.60 price tag and replacing it with one printed for $10.40 from a package of chicken, Port Chester police Lt. Jim Ladeairous said.
Hercules then walked out of the store with the item when he was stopped by security, Ladeairous said.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 3 Westchester Bank Manager Is Charged With Stealing Over $1.4M
- 4 Snow Likely In Port Chester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Karen Gail Roth Hodge, 57, Of Port Chester, Owned Jewelry Company