PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - A Pennsylvania man was charged with taking a package of duck meat from Port Chester’s Restaurant Depot, police said.
Garvin Hercules, 39, was charged Thursday with petit larceny, a misdemeanor, in connection with taking the item, removing the $94.60 price tag and replacing it with one printed for $10.40 from a package of chicken, Port Chester police Lt. Jim Ladeairous said.
Hercules then walked out of the store with the item when he was stopped by security, Ladeairous said.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Port Chester; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Port Chester Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 3 Storm System Departs Port Chester, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 4 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency