PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - A Pennsylvania man was charged with taking a package of duck meat from Port Chester’s Restaurant Depot, police said.
Garvin Hercules, 39, was charged Thursday with petit larceny, a misdemeanor, in connection with taking the item, removing the $94.60 price tag and replacing it with one printed for $10.40 from a package of chicken, Port Chester police Lt. Jim Ladeairous said.
Hercules then walked out of the store with the item when he was stopped by security, Ladeairous said.
- 1 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 2 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 3 Supermarket Settlement Tops Week's News Around Westchester
- 4 Choking Hazard Prompts Kraft Singles Recall
- 5 Open Houses In The Port Chester Area This Weekend