PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - A Pennsylvania man was charged with taking a package of duck meat from Port Chester’s Restaurant Depot, police said.
Garvin Hercules, 39, was charged Thursday with petit larceny, a misdemeanor, in connection with taking the item, removing the $94.60 price tag and replacing it with one printed for $10.40 from a package of chicken, Port Chester police Lt. Jim Ladeairous said.
Hercules then walked out of the store with the item when he was stopped by security, Ladeairous said.
- 1 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 2 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 3 White Plains Man, 31, Who Died In Apparent Drowning ID'd
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Port Chester Turns Out For Vigil To Honor Those Killed in Charleston