PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - A Pennsylvania man was charged with taking a package of duck meat from Port Chester’s Restaurant Depot, police said.
Garvin Hercules, 39, was charged Thursday with petit larceny, a misdemeanor, in connection with taking the item, removing the $94.60 price tag and replacing it with one printed for $10.40 from a package of chicken, Port Chester police Lt. Jim Ladeairous said.
Hercules then walked out of the store with the item when he was stopped by security, Ladeairous said.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 IRS Warns Port Chester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Unsafe Lane Change Cited Is In I-95 Crash That Killed National Guard Member
- 4 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 5 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard