PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - A Pennsylvania man was charged with taking a package of duck meat from Port Chester’s Restaurant Depot, police said.
Garvin Hercules, 39, was charged Thursday with petit larceny, a misdemeanor, in connection with taking the item, removing the $94.60 price tag and replacing it with one printed for $10.40 from a package of chicken, Port Chester police Lt. Jim Ladeairous said.
Hercules then walked out of the store with the item when he was stopped by security, Ladeairous said.
- 1 Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack Near Port Chester Border
- 2 Schumer, Lowey Cite Westchester's Concerns Over Proposed I-95 Toll Booths
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Port Chester Tuesday
- 4 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 5 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed