PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - A Pennsylvania man was charged with taking a package of duck meat from Port Chester’s Restaurant Depot, police said.
Garvin Hercules, 39, was charged Thursday with petit larceny, a misdemeanor, in connection with taking the item, removing the $94.60 price tag and replacing it with one printed for $10.40 from a package of chicken, Port Chester police Lt. Jim Ladeairous said.
Hercules then walked out of the store with the item when he was stopped by security, Ladeairous said.
- 1 Port Chester Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Port Chester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester