PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – A 36-year-old Port Chester resident was arrested for allegedly shoplifting three pairs of sneakers from a Marshalls store, police said.
A store employee reported he watched Christian Menbreno, of 40 Armett St,. conceal three pairs of sneakers valued at $145 into his backpack and walk out of the Waterfront Place store. He was stopped leaving and arrested on a petit larceny charge.
Also from the Port Chester Police Department:
A 47-year-old Stamford man was arrested on DWI charges after admitting he “knew he was drunk because he had about 10 beers” prior to driving, according to Lt. Jim Ladeairous, spokesman for the Port Chester Police Department.
Jamie Pineda, of 89 Diaz St., was reportedly driving erratically on North Main Street when officers stopped him on a dead-end street near Byram Self Storage, police said. He was arrested on the misdemeanor charge.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 3 Snow Likely In Port Chester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Karen Gail Roth Hodge, 57, Of Port Chester, Owned Jewelry Company
- 5 Port Chester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday