PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – A 36-year-old Port Chester resident was arrested for allegedly shoplifting three pairs of sneakers from a Marshalls store, police said.
A store employee reported he watched Christian Menbreno, of 40 Armett St,. conceal three pairs of sneakers valued at $145 into his backpack and walk out of the Waterfront Place store. He was stopped leaving and arrested on a petit larceny charge.
Also from the Port Chester Police Department:
A 47-year-old Stamford man was arrested on DWI charges after admitting he “knew he was drunk because he had about 10 beers” prior to driving, according to Lt. Jim Ladeairous, spokesman for the Port Chester Police Department.
Jamie Pineda, of 89 Diaz St., was reportedly driving erratically on North Main Street when officers stopped him on a dead-end street near Byram Self Storage, police said. He was arrested on the misdemeanor charge.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Port Chester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Port Chester Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester