GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police know the routine: When the bars in Connecticut close at 2 a.m. there will be people looking to cross over into Port Chester where they can keep the party going until 4 a.m., according to Patch.com.
As a result, the Greenwich Police department has stepped up its DWI details along the routes between Connecticut and the New York State border, Patch.com said.
The latest challenge for police, however, has been identifying drivers that are under the influence of prescription drugs, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Resident Escapes After Ammo Explodes In Rye Brook Fire
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 Port Chester Science Teacher Awarded Leadership Fellowship At Mercy College
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Crash Causing Heavy Delays At I-95/I-287 Interchange
- 5 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others