PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – Four people were arrested in Port Chester over the weekend and charged with shoplifting, police said.
• Baron Blizzard, 56, of 114 Richbell Road, Mamaroneck, was accused of trying to leave Home Depot on Midland Avenue with 1,000 feet of electrical wire worth $408 without paying, police said.
• Gloria Marlos-Guevara, 26, of 328 Northrup Ave., Mamaroneck, allegedly tried to walk out of Kohl’s on Boston Post Road with two infant hats, six earrings and a necklace worth $122.
• Nelly Aguilar, 35, of 1500 Halstead Ave., Mamaroneck, was accused of taking three pairs of earrings, a wallet and two sweaters worth $204 at Kohl's and trying to leave the store.
• Martin Torres, 37, of 17 N. Lawn Ave., Elmsford, allegedly took 15 pounds of veal cuts worth $158 at Restaurant Depot, S. Regent Street, and tried to leave without paying.
Each individual was charged with petit larceny, a misdemeanor.
- 1 Saltaire Oyster Bar And Fish House To Open In Port Chester In August
- 2 Port Chester Tavern Fined In Connection With December Assault
- 3 'Romeo and Juliet' With 1930s Spin Comes To Port Chester
- 4 Accident With Overturned Tractor Trailer Reported At I-95/I-287 Interchange
- 5 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M