PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – Twelve arrests were made this week following an 18-month investigation into street sales of cocaine, crack cocaine, heroin, prescription narcotics and marijuana, Port Chester police said.
The Port Chester Police Department worked in conjunction with the Narcotics Unit of the Westchester County Department of Public Safety to investigate sales of illegal narcotics in the village. Police said more arrests are likely as investigations continue.
The following were charged with one count each of criminal sale of a controlled substance in the third degree, a class B felony, and one count each of criminal possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell, a class B felony.
• Cory Peterson, 26, of 362 Willett Ave., Port Chester
• Lester Jones, 50, 11 Stewart Place, Yonkers
• Enrique Goyburu, 25, 22 Sands St. Port Chester
• Ronald Harris, 35, 15 Weber Drive Port Chester
• George Duche, 23, 168 Poningo St., Port Chester, N.Y.
• John Lujan, 42, 2 Sherman Ave., Greenwich, Conn.
• Frank Peterson, 45, 19 South 9th Ave., Mount Vernon
• Vincent King, 46, 5 Leonard St., Port Chester
• Demetrius Williams, 52, no known address
• Markel Calhoun, 20, 70 Purdy Ave., Port Chester
• Jacobo Castaneda, 30, 139 Hobart Ave., Port Chester
• Phyllis Scruggs, 57, 14 Valley Drive, Bridgeport, Conn.
All twelve will be arraigned Friday in either Westchester County Court in White Plains or Port Chester Village Justice Court, according to police.
- 1 Port Chester Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Port Chester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester