PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Yolanda (Lonie) D'Ottavio of Port Chester died Monday, Feb. 3. She was 84.
D’Ottavio was born Sept. 27, 1929, in Harrison, to Carmelo and Provvidenza Reale. She attended Harrison Schools. After her marriage, she settled in Port Chester. She was a seamstress and worked at Stretchini Clothing Factory and Kaychester Dress Factory. Later, she worked at Greenwich Country Day School.
D’Ottavio is survived by her son, Ralph A. (Gloria); daughter, Bernadette Miloro; three grandchildren; brothers, Anthony and Salvatore Reale; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Ralph; sisters, Anna, Carmela (Millie), Marie and Silvia; twin brother, Ernest (MIA-Korea), John and Daniel.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Feb. 4, from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Craft Memorial Home Inc. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 5, at Corpus Christi Church, 136 S. Regent St., Port Chester. Interment to follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery, Rye.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Port Chester/Rye/Rye Brook Volunteer Ambulance Corps, 417 Ellendale Ave., Port Chester, NY 10573 or Hospice & Palliative Care of Westchester, 311 North St., Suite 204, White Plains, NY 10605.
- 1 20-Year-Old Indicted In 'Cold Case' Murder Of Port Chester Plumber
- 2 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Port Chester Chefs Participate In Hudson Valley Restaurant Week
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Port Chester