RYE BROOK, N.Y. - William J. Berlingo of Rye Brook died May 4. He was 72.
Berlingo was born Jan. 31, 1942, in Greenwich, Conn. to Oswald and Sophie Berlingo. He was married to Sandra. He was a member of the Knights of Columbus and was the owner and operator of Rye Town Airport Service for 37 years.
Berlingo is survived by his children, Michael Berlingo, Michelle (Mike) Munroe and Christopher Berlingo; four grandchildren; sister, Adele (Steve) Hatch; in-laws, Daniel and Rose Mannix; and brothers-in-law, Daniel Jr. (Diana) Mannix and Joseph Mannix. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 8 from 4 to 8 p.m. There will be a service at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home, 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains, NY 10605, Friday, May 9 at 11 a.m. with interment to follow at St Mary's Cemetery in Greenwich.
In lieu of flowers, please make a donation to the Stamford Hospital Foundation c/o Christopher Riendeau~Executive Director 1351 Washington Blvd #202 Stamford, CT 06902.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Port Chester
- 3 Four Port Chester Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 4 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Port Chester Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'