RYE BROOK, N.Y. - William J. Berlingo of Rye Brook died May 4. He was 72.
Berlingo was born Jan. 31, 1942, in Greenwich, Conn. to Oswald and Sophie Berlingo. He was married to Sandra. He was a member of the Knights of Columbus and was the owner and operator of Rye Town Airport Service for 37 years.
Berlingo is survived by his children, Michael Berlingo, Michelle (Mike) Munroe and Christopher Berlingo; four grandchildren; sister, Adele (Steve) Hatch; in-laws, Daniel and Rose Mannix; and brothers-in-law, Daniel Jr. (Diana) Mannix and Joseph Mannix. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 8 from 4 to 8 p.m. There will be a service at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home, 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains, NY 10605, Friday, May 9 at 11 a.m. with interment to follow at St Mary's Cemetery in Greenwich.
In lieu of flowers, please make a donation to the Stamford Hospital Foundation c/o Christopher Riendeau~Executive Director 1351 Washington Blvd #202 Stamford, CT 06902.
- 1 Teenager Killed In Crash Near Port Chester High School Mourned By Hundreds
- 2 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 3 Port Chester Crash Victim Remains In Hospital
- 4 Snow Likely In Port Chester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Port Chester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday