RYE BROOK, N.Y. - William J. Berlingo of Rye Brook died May 4. He was 72.
Berlingo was born Jan. 31, 1942, in Greenwich, Conn. to Oswald and Sophie Berlingo. He was married to Sandra. He was a member of the Knights of Columbus and was the owner and operator of Rye Town Airport Service for 37 years.
Berlingo is survived by his children, Michael Berlingo, Michelle (Mike) Munroe and Christopher Berlingo; four grandchildren; sister, Adele (Steve) Hatch; in-laws, Daniel and Rose Mannix; and brothers-in-law, Daniel Jr. (Diana) Mannix and Joseph Mannix. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 8 from 4 to 8 p.m. There will be a service at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home, 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains, NY 10605, Friday, May 9 at 11 a.m. with interment to follow at St Mary's Cemetery in Greenwich.
In lieu of flowers, please make a donation to the Stamford Hospital Foundation c/o Christopher Riendeau~Executive Director 1351 Washington Blvd #202 Stamford, CT 06902.
- 1 Astorino Details $25M Deal With New Manager Of Rye Playland
- 2 Port Chester Schools Report Low Rate Of Students Opting Out
- 3 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 4 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester
- 5 Astorino Announces Agreement For Private Manager To Take Over Playland