PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Salvatore Bellantoni of Port Chester died April 28. He was 86.
Bellantoni was born Sept. 21, 1927, in Port Chester, to Salvatore and Maria Bellantoni. He served in the Army during World War II.
Bellantoni is survived by his nieces and nephew; many great nieces and great nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; sisters, Marianna Mauthe, Rose Marcucella, Minnie Guadagnolo and Angelina Cicoria; brothers, Joseph and Michael Bellantoni; nieces Marie DeChiara and Michelle Vitti; and nephew, Salvatore Bellantoni.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 1 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Yannantuono Burr Davis Sharpe Funeral Home, 584 Gramatan Ave., Mt. Vernon, NY 10552, where a service will be held at 7:30 p.m.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Christmas Light Shows Spread Holiday Spirit In Port Chester
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Frank Sniadack, 91, Of Port Chester, Physical Education Teacher, Head Coach