PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Salvatore Bellantoni of Port Chester died April 28. He was 86.
Bellantoni was born Sept. 21, 1927, in Port Chester, to Salvatore and Maria Bellantoni. He served in the Army during World War II.
Bellantoni is survived by his nieces and nephew; many great nieces and great nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; sisters, Marianna Mauthe, Rose Marcucella, Minnie Guadagnolo and Angelina Cicoria; brothers, Joseph and Michael Bellantoni; nieces Marie DeChiara and Michelle Vitti; and nephew, Salvatore Bellantoni.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 1 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Yannantuono Burr Davis Sharpe Funeral Home, 584 Gramatan Ave., Mt. Vernon, NY 10552, where a service will be held at 7:30 p.m.
- 1 20-Year-Old Indicted In 'Cold Case' Murder Of Port Chester Plumber
- 2 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 3 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Port Chester Chefs Participate In Hudson Valley Restaurant Week