PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Salvatore Bellantoni of Port Chester died April 28. He was 86.
Bellantoni was born Sept. 21, 1927, in Port Chester, to Salvatore and Maria Bellantoni. He served in the Army during World War II.
Bellantoni is survived by his nieces and nephew; many great nieces and great nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; sisters, Marianna Mauthe, Rose Marcucella, Minnie Guadagnolo and Angelina Cicoria; brothers, Joseph and Michael Bellantoni; nieces Marie DeChiara and Michelle Vitti; and nephew, Salvatore Bellantoni.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 1 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Yannantuono Burr Davis Sharpe Funeral Home, 584 Gramatan Ave., Mt. Vernon, NY 10552, where a service will be held at 7:30 p.m.
- 1 Port Chester Police Charge Pair In 'Push-In' Burglary, Victims Injured
- 2 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Port Chester
- 5 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation