PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Sadie Carlucci, a resident of Port Chester, died Jan. 23. She was 95.
Carlucci was born in Port Chester, to Joseph and Angela Sileo Carlucci. She graduated from Port Chester High School. She was a parishioner of the Corpus Christi Church. She was a retired employee of the Empire Brush Works in Port Chester.
Carlucci is survived by her sister, Caroline Garbee (Joseph) of Colorado; nephew, Joseph Carlucci (Ines) of Greenwich and niece, Mary Basso (Vincent) of Stamford; many other nieces, nephews; and great- and great-great-nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and siblings, Angelina Santoro, Dominick Carlucci, Elizabeth Sabia, Vito Carlucci, Mary Carlucci, Anna Carlucci, Salvatore Carlucci and Nicholas Carlucci.
Calling hours are from 5 to 8 p.m. Friday, Jan. 24 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:45 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 25 at Corpus Christi Church, 136 South Regent St., Port Chester. Interment to follow at Saint Mary's Cemetery, Rye Brook.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Port Chester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Port Chester Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester