PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Sadie Carlucci, a resident of Port Chester, died Jan. 23. She was 95.
Carlucci was born in Port Chester, to Joseph and Angela Sileo Carlucci. She graduated from Port Chester High School. She was a parishioner of the Corpus Christi Church. She was a retired employee of the Empire Brush Works in Port Chester.
Carlucci is survived by her sister, Caroline Garbee (Joseph) of Colorado; nephew, Joseph Carlucci (Ines) of Greenwich and niece, Mary Basso (Vincent) of Stamford; many other nieces, nephews; and great- and great-great-nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and siblings, Angelina Santoro, Dominick Carlucci, Elizabeth Sabia, Vito Carlucci, Mary Carlucci, Anna Carlucci, Salvatore Carlucci and Nicholas Carlucci.
Calling hours are from 5 to 8 p.m. Friday, Jan. 24 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:45 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 25 at Corpus Christi Church, 136 South Regent St., Port Chester. Interment to follow at Saint Mary's Cemetery, Rye Brook.
- 1 Port Chester HS Boasts 14 AP Scholar Award Winners
- 2 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 3 Port Chester Businesses Support 'No Pay No Way' Campaign, Combat Wage Theft
- 4 National Weather Service: Port Chester's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In