PORT CHESTER/RYE BROOK, N.Y. - Ruth A. Coupe of Port Chester/Rye Brook died Jan. 14. She was 94.
Coupe was born April 8, 1919, in Port Chester, to Casper and Margaret Roth. A lifelong resident of Port Chester/Rye Brook, she lived her entire life on Woodland Avenue in Rye Brook. She graduated from Port Chester High School in 1936. She was a secretary and lifelong member of Saint Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church.
Coupe is survived by her daughter, Ruth Anne Cosgrove of Port Chester; two grandchildren; three great grandchildren; brother, Edward Roth; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, John "Lou" Coupe; brothers, Alfred, George, Robert and Walter Roth; and sisters, Margaret Kutka, Helen Neil, Mildred Dunphy and Catherine Ruth.
Calling hours are at 10 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 16 at Saint Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church, 761 King St. on the corner of Comley Avenue, Rye Brook. Funeral Service will follow at 10:30 a.m. Interment will follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery Rye.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the PCTA Scholarship Fund c/o King Street School 697 King St. Port Chester, NY 10573 or St. Paul's Lutheran Church 761 King St. Rye Brook, NY 10573.
For more information, please visit: www.craftmemorialhome.com/
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Four Port Chester Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Port Chester
- 4 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester