PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Rosette Toubia of Port Chester died Aug. 21. She was 79.
Toubia was born March 10, 1935, in Lebanon, to Antoun and Marguerite Heraoui. She has been a resident of Port Chester since 1968.
Toubia is survived by her husband, Joseph Toubia; daughter, Leila Toubia; sons, Peter (Kim), Elie (Claudia), and Gabe (Viviane); four grandchildren; two sisters; and four brothers residing in the U.S., Spain, and Venezuela.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 26 at Joseph Tutera Funeral Home, 121 South Regent St., Port Chester. A Catholic funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 27 at Our Lady of Mercy Church. Entombment will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery in Rye Brook.
- 1 Port Chester Reports Small Number Of Students Opt Out Of Math Tests
- 2 Funeral Services Scheduled For Rye Grad Found Dead In Sorority Bedroom
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Port Chester
- 5 Pets Can Pass Along Diseases To Humans, Study Finds