PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Rosette Toubia of Port Chester died Aug. 21. She was 79.
Toubia was born March 10, 1935, in Lebanon, to Antoun and Marguerite Heraoui. She has been a resident of Port Chester since 1968.
Toubia is survived by her husband, Joseph Toubia; daughter, Leila Toubia; sons, Peter (Kim), Elie (Claudia), and Gabe (Viviane); four grandchildren; two sisters; and four brothers residing in the U.S., Spain, and Venezuela.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 26 at Joseph Tutera Funeral Home, 121 South Regent St., Port Chester. A Catholic funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 27 at Our Lady of Mercy Church. Entombment will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery in Rye Brook.
- 1 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 2 The Perfect Burger Can Be 'Done' Says Port Chester Restaurateur
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 5 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak