RYE BROOK, N.Y. - Randy J. Langer of Rye Brook died Aug. 14. He was 52.
Langer was born May 1, 1962, in Peekskill, to Rudolph and Phyllis Langer.
Langer is survived by his parents; daughters, Sarah and Caitlin; brother, Craig; and sister, Mindy. Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 21 from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Ballard-Durand Funeral Home, 2 Maple Ave., White Plains where a memorial service will be held at 8 p.m.
The family requests that friends and family members refrain from wearing black to the memorial service so they may truly celebrate his life.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Christmas Light Shows Spread Holiday Spirit In Port Chester
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Arrest In Attempt To Stab Family Member Tops Week's News In Port Chester
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester