RYE BROOK, N.Y. - Randy J. Langer of Rye Brook died Aug. 14. He was 52.
Langer was born May 1, 1962, in Peekskill, to Rudolph and Phyllis Langer.
Langer is survived by his parents; daughters, Sarah and Caitlin; brother, Craig; and sister, Mindy. Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 21 from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Ballard-Durand Funeral Home, 2 Maple Ave., White Plains where a memorial service will be held at 8 p.m.
The family requests that friends and family members refrain from wearing black to the memorial service so they may truly celebrate his life.
- 1 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Westchester Food Festival Lineup Includes Port Chester Restaurant
- 4 Port Chester Resident Charged In Yorktown With Possession Of Marijuana
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says