RYE BROOK, N.Y. - Randy J. Langer of Rye Brook died Aug. 14. He was 52.
Langer was born May 1, 1962, in Peekskill, to Rudolph and Phyllis Langer.
Langer is survived by his parents; daughters, Sarah and Caitlin; brother, Craig; and sister, Mindy. Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 21 from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Ballard-Durand Funeral Home, 2 Maple Ave., White Plains where a memorial service will be held at 8 p.m.
The family requests that friends and family members refrain from wearing black to the memorial service so they may truly celebrate his life.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 3 One Injured In Port Chester Fire
- 4 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M