RYE BROOK, N.Y. - Randy J. Langer of Rye Brook died Aug. 14. He was 52.
Langer was born May 1, 1962, in Peekskill, to Rudolph and Phyllis Langer.
Langer is survived by his parents; daughters, Sarah and Caitlin; brother, Craig; and sister, Mindy. Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 21 from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Ballard-Durand Funeral Home, 2 Maple Ave., White Plains where a memorial service will be held at 8 p.m.
The family requests that friends and family members refrain from wearing black to the memorial service so they may truly celebrate his life.
- 1 Port Chester Easter Egg Hunt Rescheduled For Saturday
- 2 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 3 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack Near Port Chester Border
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show