RYE BROOK, N.Y. - Randy J. Langer of Rye Brook died Aug. 14. He was 52.
Langer was born May 1, 1962, in Peekskill, to Rudolph and Phyllis Langer.
Langer is survived by his parents; daughters, Sarah and Caitlin; brother, Craig; and sister, Mindy. Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 21 from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Ballard-Durand Funeral Home, 2 Maple Ave., White Plains where a memorial service will be held at 8 p.m.
The family requests that friends and family members refrain from wearing black to the memorial service so they may truly celebrate his life.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Port Chester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Port Chester Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester