RICHMOND, Va. - Patricia Ann Kosakowski of Richmond, formerly of Port Chester, N.Y., died Friday, Jan. 3. She was 77.
Kosakowski was born Jan. 7, 1936, in Port Chester, N.Y.; daughter of William J. Milligan and Margaret Buckley. She was a graduate of the Academy of our Lady of Good Counsel and Misericordia Hospital School of Nursing. She did volunteer work at Southampton Recreation Center and St. Benedict Church.
Kosakowski is survived by her children, Bernard James Kosakowski, Jr. (Claudia) of Mamaroneck, N.Y., Cheryl Ann Kosakowski, Thomas Kosakowski and Kevin Kosakowski of Richmond, Va.; brother, Richard Milligan of Port Chester, N.Y.; sister, Jeanne Trimarchi of Greenwich, Conn.; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Bernard J. Kosakowski; and brother, Father William J. Milligan.
Calling hours are from 4 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 8 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:45 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 9 at Our Lady of Mercy, 360 Westchester Ave., Port Chester, N.Y. Interment to follow at St. Mary's Cemetery, Greenwich, Conn.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to St Benedict Church, 206 N. Belmont Ave., Richmond, Va. 23221.
- 1 Teenager Killed In Crash Near Port Chester High School Mourned By Hundreds
- 2 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 3 Port Chester Crash Victim Remains In Hospital
- 4 Karen Gail Roth Hodge, 57, Of Port Chester, Owned Jewelry Company
- 5 Snow Likely In Port Chester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year