RICHMOND, Va. - Patricia Ann Kosakowski of Richmond, formerly of Port Chester, N.Y., died Friday, Jan. 3. She was 77.
Kosakowski was born Jan. 7, 1936, in Port Chester, N.Y.; daughter of William J. Milligan and Margaret Buckley. She was a graduate of the Academy of our Lady of Good Counsel and Misericordia Hospital School of Nursing. She did volunteer work at Southampton Recreation Center and St. Benedict Church.
Kosakowski is survived by her children, Bernard James Kosakowski, Jr. (Claudia) of Mamaroneck, N.Y., Cheryl Ann Kosakowski, Thomas Kosakowski and Kevin Kosakowski of Richmond, Va.; brother, Richard Milligan of Port Chester, N.Y.; sister, Jeanne Trimarchi of Greenwich, Conn.; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Bernard J. Kosakowski; and brother, Father William J. Milligan.
Calling hours are from 4 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 8 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:45 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 9 at Our Lady of Mercy, 360 Westchester Ave., Port Chester, N.Y. Interment to follow at St. Mary's Cemetery, Greenwich, Conn.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to St Benedict Church, 206 N. Belmont Ave., Richmond, Va. 23221.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Port Chester
- 3 Four Port Chester Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 4 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Port Chester Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'