RYE BROOK, N.Y. - Marion Z. "Betty" Dineen of Rye Brook died April 27. She was 87.
Dineen was born July 27, 1926, in Port Chester, to Morton and Mabel Willig Zachariason. She was raised and educated in Port Chester.
She was a retired secretary for Met-Life Insurance Co. in Stamford, Conn. She was a member of the All Souls Parish Port Chester Presbyterian Church, and a volunteer for the Port Chester Meals on Wheels.
Dineen is survived by her friend and companion, Stephen Lukse of Rye Brook; a nephew and a niece; as well as great-nieces and great-nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, George Dineen.
A memorial service will be announced at a later date.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Saint Jude Children's Research Hospital Memphis, Tenn.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Four Port Chester Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Port Chester
- 4 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester