PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Marie A. Robinson of Port Chester died June 29. She was 83.
Robinson is survived by her husband, Edward G. Robinson; sons, Stephen (Patrece) of Deland, Fla., Edward and his husband, Marco Marin of Long Island City, Paul (Stefanie) of Pleasant Valley; sister, Karen Mutino of Rye; five grandchildren; and a great-grandson. She was predeceased by her parents, Anthony F. Guardino and Jennie Delvey Guardino Mutino; and brother, Salvatore Guardino.
Calling hours are July 4 from 2 to 5 p.m. at Joseph Tutera Funeral Home. A Christian Mass will be celebrated at 10:45 a.m. July 5 at Corpus Christi Church, Port Chester.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Calvary Hospital.
- 1 The Perfect Burger Can Be 'Done' Says Port Chester Restaurateur
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 5 Open Houses In The Port Chester Area This Weekend