PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Marie A. Robinson of Port Chester died June 29. She was 83.
Robinson is survived by her husband, Edward G. Robinson; sons, Stephen (Patrece) of Deland, Fla., Edward and his husband, Marco Marin of Long Island City, Paul (Stefanie) of Pleasant Valley; sister, Karen Mutino of Rye; five grandchildren; and a great-grandson. She was predeceased by her parents, Anthony F. Guardino and Jennie Delvey Guardino Mutino; and brother, Salvatore Guardino.
Calling hours are July 4 from 2 to 5 p.m. at Joseph Tutera Funeral Home. A Christian Mass will be celebrated at 10:45 a.m. July 5 at Corpus Christi Church, Port Chester.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Calvary Hospital.
- 1 Port Chester Reports Small Number Of Students Opt Out Of Math Tests
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M