PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Marie A. Robinson of Port Chester died June 29. She was 83.
Robinson is survived by her husband, Edward G. Robinson; sons, Stephen (Patrece) of Deland, Fla., Edward and his husband, Marco Marin of Long Island City, Paul (Stefanie) of Pleasant Valley; sister, Karen Mutino of Rye; five grandchildren; and a great-grandson. She was predeceased by her parents, Anthony F. Guardino and Jennie Delvey Guardino Mutino; and brother, Salvatore Guardino.
Calling hours are July 4 from 2 to 5 p.m. at Joseph Tutera Funeral Home. A Christian Mass will be celebrated at 10:45 a.m. July 5 at Corpus Christi Church, Port Chester.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Calvary Hospital.
- 1 Port Chester Landscaper Pulls Down Record $571K Empire City Casino Jackpot
- 2 Police Pursue Bank Robbery Suspect In Downtown Rye
- 3 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 4 Tractor-Trailer Crash Cleared From I-95 In Greenwich
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Port Chester