PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – Marianna Lupo of Port Chester died Wednesday, Dec. 12. She was 93.
She was born June 15, 1919, in Scillia Reggio Calabria, Italy to Leonard and Maria Scarfone Ribuffo. Raised and educated in Italy, she immigrated to the U.S. in 1956. and married Michael Lupo. He predeceased her on March 13, 2010.
Lupo was a homemaker and a seamstress at Greff Fabrics. She was also a parishioner at Holy Rosary Church in Port Chester.
She is survived by a daughter, Mary (Jim) Florindi; a son, Larry (Christine) Lupo; a sister, Rachel Monteleone, and five grandchildren.
Visitation is from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday at Craft Memorial Home in Port Chester. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 9 a.m. Saturday at Holy Rosary Church. Entombment will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery in Rye Brook.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Holy Rosary Church.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Christmas Light Shows Spread Holiday Spirit In Port Chester
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Arrest In Attempt To Stab Family Member Tops Week's News In Port Chester
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester